ISSN 1925-251X [Print]
ISSN 1925-2528 [Online]
Release dates：The last day of January, April, July and October
Founded on January 31th, 2011
Publisher: Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
Paper Submission E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
The Progress in Applied Mathematics believes strongly, however, that unrestricted public access to research findings is a crucial part of upholding the values of the Progress in Applied Mathematics. Open access allows for broader dissemination of knowledge and ultimately promotes research advancement, crucial to the Progress in Applied Mathematics' mission.
Progress in Applied Mathematics is an international mathematical journal, which is devoted to report the latest progress on all aspects of applied mathematics. The journal aims to provide a high-level forum for all applied mathematicians, computer scientists, physicists, statisticians, analysts, biologists and engineers over the world. The journal features articles on mathematical physics, statistics, mathematical biology, dynamical systems, financial mathematics, optimization, algorithms, numeric analysis, symbolic computation, etc.
- » Focus and Scope
- » Section Policies
- » Peer Review Process
- » Open Access Policy
- » Indexed/Included/Archived
For details on manuscripts submissions, please see the Author Guidelines in our website:
Canadian Research & Development Centre of Sciences and Cultures
758, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, Canada
Postal Code: H7V 4A8
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138
Notes (please read)
1. The manuscripts are required to be written in English, and they should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The preferred format is MSWord.
2. We will send you a confirming E-mail in two days after receiving your article. Please contact us if the E-mail is not timely delivered.
3. The review process is about 14-60 days. We will immediately send you the reviewers’ comments by an E-mail. Please contact us if you haven`t got any information in two months.
4. You will receive on free sample of the issue that contains your article. Please contact us if you haven`t received it in a month.
5. The copyright of the articles goes to the authors, while PAM owns the first publishing right.
6. As for the publication fees, 50% of the articles are free, on the basis of assessment results given by our editorial team. Excellent articles will be published with no charge, but others will not.
Join Us as a Reviewer or Editor
We sincerely welcome experts and scholars to cooperate with us as our editors and reviewers. For more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already registered in Journal A and plan to submit article(s) to Journal B, please click the CATEGORIES, or JOURNALS A-Z on the right side of the "HOME".
We only use the follwoing mailboxes to deal with issues about paper acceptance, payment and submission of electronic versions of our journals to databases:
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
Address: 758, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, Canada H7V 4A8
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138
E-mail:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com