Higher Education of Nature Science
ISSN 1927-0259 [Print]
ISSN 1927-0267 [Online]
Release dates：The last day of October, January, April and July
Publisher: Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
Paper Submission E-mail:email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
The journal Higher Education of Nature Science (HENS) is a quarterly comprehensive academic and peer reviewed journal, cosponsored by Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures. The first publication time will be 31st October, 2011. Its primary mission is to encourage study of higher education of natural sciences and we plan to publish articles, research papers, reports, reviews, and commentaries of value to professional practice in higher education to advance and broadcast knowledge. Articles will include advanced knowledge, significant discoveries and the development of nature science at the universities and colleges, designed to lead to critical insights into the areas being addressed. The Journal is therefore intended to serve as a bridge among the colleges, universities and researchers around the globe, and to facilitate academic exchange.
Please visit the guideline for authors to get detail information
Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
758, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, H7V 4A8, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138
Join Us as a Reviewer or Editor
We sincerely welcome experts and scholars to cooperate with us as our editors and reviewers. For more please contact email@example.com
Notes (please read)
1. The manuscripts are required to be written in English, and they should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The preferred format is MSWord.
2. We will send you a confirming E-mail in two days after receiving your article. Please contact us if the E-mail is not timely delivered.
3. The review process is about 14-60 days. We will immediately send you the reviewers’ comments by an E-mail. Please contact us if you haven`t got any information in two months.
4. You will receive on free sample of the issue that contains your article. Please contact us if you haven`t received it in a month.
5. The copyright of the articles goes to the authors, while HENS owns the first publishing right.
6. As for the publication fees, 20% of the articles are free, on the basis of assessment results given by our editorial team. Excellent articles will be published with no charge, but others will not.
We only use three mailboxes as follows to deal with issues about paper acceptance, payment and submission of electronic versions of our journals to databases:
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
Address: 758, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, H7V 4A8, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138