Online Submission Email Submission
ISSN 1923-8444 [Print]
ISSN 1923-8452 [Online]
Release dates:The last day of February, May, August, November
Publisher: Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures (CRDCSC)
Paper Submission E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Studies in Mathematical Sciences ( ISSN 1923-8444 [Print] ISSN 1923-8452 [Online]) publishes original work in all branches of pure and applied mathematical sciences. The journal aims to reflect the latest developments in mathematics and promote international academic exchange for pure and applied mathematicians, statisticians, system theorists and analysts, and information scientists. Contributions are not limited to the advance of new theories, but also include new mathematical and computational methods and techniques to solve various problems in science, engineering, industry and society. Appropriate subject areas include mathematical analysis, algebra, geometry, probability and statistics, stochastic processes, mathematical logic, numeric and symbolic computation, mathematical physics, linear operators, number theory, function theory, differential equations, financial mathematics, biological mathematics, etc.
Studies in Mathematical Sciences is indexed by DOAJ of Sweden, indexed by CNKI of China, indexed by Journal TOCs of England, indexed by Open J-gate of India, is filed by Library and Archives Canada, Gale, EBSCO Publishing, Ulrich's of America, and collected by the database AMICUS of Canada, indexed by ProQuest LIC.
Tips for Submission
Articles cover a wide range of topics, including mathematical analyses, probability, statistics, cybernetics, algebra, geometry, mathematical physics, wave propagation, stochastic processes, boundary value problems, linear operators, and number and function theory. The journal is a valuable resource for pure and applied mathematicians, statisticians, systems theorists and analysts, and information scientists.
Format: The only format we accept is the APA style.
Language: The manuscripts are required to be written in English.
Special Topics, calling for papers
Notes (please read)
1. The manuscripts are required to be written in English, and they should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The preferred format is MSWord.
2. We will send you a confirming E-mail in two days after receiving your article. Please contact us if the E-mail is not timely delivered.
3. The review process is about 14-60 days. We will immediately send you the reviewers’ comments by an E-mail. Please contact us if you haven`t got any information in two months. 4. You will receive on free sample of the issue that contains your article. Please contact us if you haven`t received it in a month.
5. The copyright of the articles goes to the authors, while SMS owns the first publishing right.
6. As for the publication fees, 50% of the articles are free, on the basis of assessment results given by our editorial team. Excellent articles will be published with no charge, but others will not.
Join Us as a Reviewer or Editor
We sincerely welcome experts and scholars to cooperate with us as our editors and reviewers. For more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|No announcements have been published.
Vol 6, No 2 (2013): Studies in Mathematical Sciences
Studies in Mathematical Sciences, Vol.6, No.2, May 31, 2013.
Table of Contents
We only use three mailboxes as follows to deal with issues about paper acceptance, payment and submission of electronic versions of our journals to databases:
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
Address: 758, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, H7V 4A8, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138