The Status of Studying Abroad: A Surveyof Undergraduate Students in Shanghai University of Engineering Science

Bingtian ZHANG


Great importance has been attached to the internationalization of its education in Shanghai University of Engineering Science. One of the ways of internationalizing education is to send its undergraduate students to study abroad. So as to keep track of the status of the undergraduates who hope to go abroad for further study, a survey consisting of 8 questions concerning studying overseas has been conducted among 1,088 junior and senior students. And the reasons have been analyzed and solutions provided.


Shanghai university of engineering science; Study abroad; Internationalization of education

Full Text:



Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. (2012, June). The 12th Five-Year Plan on National Education Developmen (p.1). [Online]. Retrieved from

Sues, P. (2014, July). About SUES (p.2). [Online]. Retrieved from

Yan, J. M., & Wan, B. (2014). Internationalization development strategy of local colleges and universities-based on the characteristics of the higher education internationalization of Hong Kong. Journal of Jianghan University (Social Science Edition,31(2), 93-96.

Zhao, Y., et al. (2014). Some thoughts on quality education. Continuing Education, 1, 10-12.



  • There are currently no refbacks.

Copyright (c) 2014 Bingtian ZHANG

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Share us to:   


  • How to do online submission to another Journal?
  • If you have already registered in Journal A, then how can you submit another article to Journal B? It takes two steps to make it happen:

1. Register yourself in Journal B as an Author

  • Find the journal you want to submit to in CATEGORIES, click on “VIEW JOURNAL”, “Online Submissions”, “GO TO LOGIN” and “Edit My Profile”. Check “Author” on the “Edit Profile” page, then “Save”.

2. Submission

Online Submission:

  • Go to “User Home”, and click on “Author” under the name of Journal B. You may start a New Submission by clicking on “CLICK HERE”.
  • We only use four mailboxes as follows to deal with issues about paper acceptance, payment and submission of electronic versions of our journals to databases:;;;

 Articles published in Cross-Cultural Communication are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC-BY).


Address: 1055 Rue Lucien-L'Allier, Unit #772, Montreal, QC H3G 3C4, Canada.
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138 
Website: Http://; Http://;

Copyright © Canadian Academy of Oriental and Occidental Culture