Advances in Petroleum Exploration and Development invites the submission of theoretical and empirical papers of Environmental Management and Control in Petroleum Exploration and Development for a special section of the journal. We welcome submissions of high-quality papers on all topics related.
1. How to reduce environmental consequences of Petroleum Engineering;
2. How to treat related waste in Petroleum Exploration and Development;
3. How to remediate Contaminated Sites;
4. How to enhanced oil recovery;
5. How to optimize accurate models, leading to lower costs and Environmental friendly operations.
Additionally, all the papers relate to Environmental Management and Control in Petroleum Exploration and Development are warm welcomed, including but not necessarily limited to the listed topics.
Instructions for authors, as well as further details about the journal, can be found at http://www.cscanada.net/index.php/aped/aboutPapers should be submitted on our website http://www.cscanada.net/index.php/aped or you can turn in your paper from Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
We only use three mailboxes as follows to deal with issues about paper acceptance, payment and submission of electronic versions of our journals to databases:
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
Address: 758, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, H7V 4A8, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138